There are a few oddities about this photograph:
#1 - My desk/dining table is usually much more cluttered but I had, just a few days prior, cleaned it off when I thought I was having company (which did not actually happen to the extent that I thought it would but thanks, Porcelain, for coming over with bobby pins and wine).
#2 - Mille typically does not sit on the bench with me when I blog. She'll roll around on the floor or rub naesty across my shins but Bird is the king of oh-she's-on-the-computer?!-i-must-sit-on-her-lap-rest-my-head-on-her-arm-and-embed-lots-of-stray-hair-into-keyboard.
If you want to know more details about this photo, click over to flickr, where I have blatantly abused the "Add Note" function.
The rules of Blog Spot tagging are as follows:
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!), your bathtub, coffeeshop, etc. Feel free to be creative, but be honest–if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Carrot Top, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage (the horror!).
To begin, thanks to Oh What Larks for allowing me to show off. I extend the invitation to:
2. Briggles - She's hilarious and designy but I don't think I've actually seen a straight-up photo of her "work station."
3. Angela - A brilliant designer (also muy hilario) and very, very Apple-centric.
4. Tate - I've visited his home and I can only imagine the lovely way in which he'll photograph it.
5. Debon - She's new to blogging and although she's my sister whom I love and miss terribly, she's a damn fine blogger and I eagerly await each item she adds to the internets.