Monday, September 01, 2008

A Tradition of Labor

In honor of Labor Day, I'm going after my To Do list. To keep me on task, I'm going to reveal my (totally achievable) list of daily chores to all you guys. At the end of the day, if I'm not too callused, I'll update all that I accomplished. But, if I fall asleep in my mop water, the reveal will have to wait until tomorrow. Here's the list:

• Wash the dishes

• One load of laundry
• Call Alison Rose
• Take photos of my neighbor's porch
• Pay four bills
Weed through clean laundry for items to donate or swap
• Put remaining clean laundry away
Compose two brilliant blog posts
• Clear all stuff collected on my bedroom bureau

So the pressure's on! Gotta get off this couch and go find my duster.

Photo credit: Life Goes On...(v2.0)

No comments: