Friday, December 01, 2006

Bonus Bone: Potion Brand Holiday Cards

I am in love with holiday cards. Actually, I have a crush on all things stationery but nothing gets me more excited than the moment when all the boxed cards start taking over store displays. One of my all-time coziest moments is sitting down with a stack of artful cards and a smooth pen. Writing the personal notes, the part which everyone claims to dread, is easy. Finding (or making!) the perfect card is the challenge.

To help you in your search, I've found Potion Brand, a beautiful line of holiday card designs from a small company in San Francisco with "aspirations of delighting correspondence connoisseurs worldwide." An added bonus is that they will personalize the blank-on-the-inside cards with a greeting, a quote, or even a company logo. These cards are fantastic and you should be proud to send them out with your signature but, as we all know when we g
et a card in the mail, it's truly the thought that counts.

Series 1

Single card from Series 2

Series 3

For these reasons, I, Cardboard, declare this a Design Boner.

No comments: