Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gimage: Design Boner

Porcelain & I like to chat. We send each other emails throughout the entire day. Our responses grow long and twist around everything from Britney's eye shadow to train schedules. Often times we'll pull odd phrases out of our transcripts and search the words in Google Images. The searcher will peruse the images that flood across the screen, looking hard for the perfect, the most ridiculous, example of our search term. We like to call this pastime "gimage" (pronounced 'j&-midge).

To introduce this activity into our blog, I scanned the room behind me, closed my eyes, and typed in "Design Boner." The reason I was nervous should be so obvious! But my fears were completely unfounded as I found myself face-to-screen with this delightful representation of our online journal...


I would credit this photo but the website no longer exists.

No comments: