Friday, June 06, 2008

Bonus Bone: Pool

Angie Hill's Pool, Living Etc.

It got real hot and muggy here in Chicago all of a sudden. A couple nights ago it was down right chilly, but now we're experiencing rainforest-like weather. Being of pale skin complexion, I am not made to stand this type of weather. I wilt.

Cardboard and I have been lusting for a nice, big backyard with chaise lounges and a big table for outdoor feasts. I'd now like to add an inground pool to that dream. We had an above ground pool when I was a kid, but I always envied our neighbors who had the sweet inground one. It seemed so glamorous! There was a charming mid-century home in Domino this month that had an envy-inducing pool (see top photo). I'm sure I'd spend everyday from June till September if I had one like this. But right now I'll take any pool, even one of these.

For these reasons, I, Porcelain, declare this a Design Boner.

No comments: