Friday, August 29, 2008

Bonus Bone: Oma bike

Oma bike, at Jorg & Olif

This weekend marks the official end of summer. Le sigh! It's been a great one with wonderful weather. What better way to celebrate a great summer than to take a nice bike ride along Chicago's lakefront path?! I'd love to ride down the path to the Green City Market on the classic Dutch Oma bike. Throw a cute little basket on the front and I'll be all set to return home with some fresh veggies and maybe some sunflowers. Good god, I'd be cuteness on wheels.

Hardwood likes to tease me about my love of all things cute. But seriously how can anyone resist a bike like the Oma?!?!


For these reasons, I, Porcelain, declare this a Design Boner.

3 comments:

Stephan said...

we have Orange Omas in the shop

nessie said...

That bike would be complement your cuteness perfectly---I can totally see it...unlike this total turn around in the weather --didn't see this coming...so soon!

Mrs.French said...

I have such a crush on this bike..I test drove one about a month ago...they literally had to pry my fingers from the handle bars...I still dream of that bike.