Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy

Happy pillow, at Jonathan Adler
This morning I had the best breakfast and it put me in a really happy and rather chipper mood! Who knew some fresh raspberries in my cereal would do that to a gal?!

When I checked my email this morning, there was an email from Jonathan Adler tooting some new items and that the needlepoint happy pillow was back in stock. Reading all the words made me smile. Bunnies, puppies, sunshine, cake, bubbles, grass, moonbeams, daisies, hugs, love, and GIN all definitely make me happy!

4 comments:

Cardboard said...

What the hang is that swirly orange word on the lower right? Dagsges? Dogsges? Lozenge?!

Katie said...

It says DAISIES yo!

Cardboard said...

Ahhh, you're right. I still don't at all read it like that though and it would make me crazy to own this pillow. Sorry, Happy.

Katie said...

Wah wah Debbie Downer!