Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gimage: Damn You, Laundry!

"Damn You, Laundry!"*

Funny and appropriate. Sitting here and trying my best to avoid the mountain of laundry in my closet, I decided to "gimage" my dilemma and see what happens. Like I said, funny and appropriate.

Sometimes having a home just gets to be too much. I don't think it matters if you live in a castle or a shack, at certain moments, you'll find yourself buried under stacks of junk mail, misplaced furniture, and (cue enlightening ding!) piles of laundry.

The trick, I'm finding, is to just move on something. Prioritizing is great but, when you're overwhelmed, you have to start somewhere. That's why, right now, I'll be thinking about my laundry but I'm going to do the dishes.

* Gimage = Image found when stated phrase searched in Google

No comments: