Sunday, November 12, 2006

Got Books?

I haven't been ignoring you.

I haven't been posting too much lately because I have been busy, day and night, planning the next Northwestern University Library Book Sale! A few days ago, a handful of dedicated Library staff & I moved just under $10,000 books to the sale site and we still have about $5,000 waiting in the wings. So gather all your canvas totes and bring your book-lovin' self up to Evanston and BUY! BUY! BUY! so that we don't have to move any of these books back into the basement! We're selling hardcovers (even coffee table art books!) for a mere $3 and paperbacks are $2 or less. We have a HUGE selection of Literary Criticism, Fiction, and Theatre. We also have some current DVDs and vintage record albums.


You can find all the details of the sale here but I'll give you the basics now:

GRAND OPENING
Wednesday, Nov 15
10am - 6pm

50% OFF ALL STOCK!
Thursday, Nov 16
10am-4pm

DOLLAR DAY!!
Friday, Nov 17
10am-4pm
photo credit: stock.xchang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was AMAZING thanks for your hard work. I put it as a "best of" at Book Sale Scout