Friday, November 17, 2006

Bonus Bone: Granada Candleholders

All of Porcelain's "Christmas-loving-freak" posts have gotten to me and put me in the mood to think about entertaining. While browsing some of our favorite sites, I came across these beauties!

Granada Candleholders, available at Crate & Barrel

I love the traditional shape of these candlesticks! Porcelain rightly pointed out this is just the candlestick Prof. Plum might pick up for his dirty business in the Conservatory. Once I read the item description, however, I found that these are made of glass! They may not be the ideal murder weapon but they certainly are pretty and, being made of glass, easy for you to pick up and style into your next centerpiece. I only wonder how easily they might scratch or chip...

For these reasons, I, Cardboard, declare this a Design Boner.

No comments: