Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Blue Blogger

So it's only been one day in Worktown without Porcelain and I already miss her. I missed her after only 48 minutes! Invoices and PO's just aren't the same without her happy, shiny (I mean matte) face around.

So I'll just pacify myself with the thought that she is having the SUPER BEST TIME EVER on her rented cottage getaway. And she'll undoubtedly come bouncing home with lots and lots of photos. But, in case you all need a visual to attach to my anguish, this is what Porcelain looks like in Michigan:

[Insert melancholy sigh here]

5 comments:

Mama C said...

I hope she's seeing more sun than we are!

Unknown said...

Hmmph. I am envious of her. But I will celebrate her fun and freedom, too.

Bree said...

MEH! There is nothing sadder than a week without Porcelain. I'll Fed Ex Deuce for comfort, farting.

Cardboard said...

Oh, thanks, Bree! I would love nothing more than a stinky, wiggly slumber tryst with the Deucer. Damn the cats. They can just go do the dishes, if they don't like it.

nessie said...

Hmmm..hawaiian ice flower?! Hope you had a fab week, and don't forget to come back--mvsets await!!