Monday, June 09, 2008

Come see some of Porcelain's paintings!

Brooke, by Katie Brown (aka Porcelain)

I have six paintings hanging at the wonderful Andersonville restaurant Il Fiasco. There will be a meet and greet/reception on Friday, June 20 from 6-8pm. Please come out to support some local Chicago artists and a great neighborhood restaurant (amazing pizza, delicious pasta, and great wine list).

Details:
Art Show/Meet and Greet
Art by: Katie Brown, Rex Flodstrom, Philip Hartigan, Jackie Spark

Friday, June 20, 2008
6-8pm

Il Fiasco
5101 N. Clark
Chicago, IL 60640

See a few more examples of my work here.

4 comments:

T8 said...

Cool stuff - I have a house tour that night, but I am hoping to be finished and back in time for your opening. Congrats.

t8
www.strangeclosets.com

Katie said...

Thanks! Yay! Hope you can make it!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your paintings are absolutely amazing (& I'm not just saying that because I love you so much ;-)

I am counting the minutes...

Anonymous said...

Oooh how exciting!

Good luck!