Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Day of Celebration!

Today is the day when Porcelain & Hardwood celebrate 3+ years of steamy, cuddly, sexy, goofy, I-put-you-first-no-matter-what kind of love. Through my observations, I've come to see that their relationship is a romantic role model. If I didn't love them both so much, I'd want to punch them in the face. Happy anniversary, you jerks.

But what does all that have to do with a 40 oz?

Today also happens to be the birthday of a new friend of ours. The hot mess pictured above is our heartfelt gift to our new pally. We met him in dance class and, because he glides so effortlessly across the floor during the Tango (and probably picks up dust along the way), we've decided to codename him Swiffer. Happy Birthday, Swiff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one ghetto birthday present. But if it came from you two, I'm sure it's inspired by something.

nicholas said...

HOT MESS!!! YES!