Friday, March 21, 2008

Bonus Bone: Droog Hare Mat

Droog Hare Mat, at Dutch By Design
Easter Sunday used to mean waking up to a pastel basket full of egg-shaped jelly beans and a plushy toy (pig for me, ducks and bunnies for my sisters). These days, my home doesn't see much edible candy grass or bunny-shaped chocolates but that doesn't mean I can't be both designy and a little festive.

This Droog door mat is the perfect way to add a touch - a hare - of Easter fun into your decor without going over the top. In fact, the mat is cute enough that it could stay out all year long, reminding us to keep it going - quick, quick, quick - until we come home and we can finally rest.


For these reasons, I, Cardboard, declare this a Design Boner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! to all my baby chicks so far from home...