Friday, September 28, 2007

Dooce on Design


"The little things"
Dooce, the blogger who is so good at what she does that she makes enough money to support her 3-person/1-dog family, is going to start talking about design. She writes:

...I’ve been dying to add a section where I can collect my thoughts on design and beautiful, everyday things (like clothes, home decor, office supplies, packaging, etc.). So I’m just going to go ahead and get going on this...

Today, she gave us a preview with some well-designed handsoap (and her ridiculously photogenic dog, Chuck).

I admit that I look forward to her choices. I'll check back to see the strong and vibrant macro-lensed photos. I'll nod and occasionally be jealous of her poignant, hilarious, manic, always true-to-dooce writing. But this does not bode well for the rest of us design bloggers.

We should probably just throw the crisply folded, color-coded towel in now.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That BITCH!!!

;-)

Leah

sfgirlbybay said...

crapity-crap. we're screwed.

katiedid said...

Well thank you very much. If I'd never known about her, I would never have thought about it. Now I'm hooked on her blog and worried we are all finished. Thanks again.