Friday, September 14, 2007

Bonus Bone: Victoriana vases

Victoriana vases, available at Rosanna

Globe vase, available at Rosanna

I generally gravitate towards modern and minimal style. Every so often I need to break up the streamlined lines and modern materials with something really girly! What's more girly and frilly than a vase inspired from the Victorian era?! Rosanna's Victoriana line has three different vessels available that will satisfy any proper lady. My heart gets all twittery when I see the globe vase filled with gorgeous pink roses. Now I ask you, is there anything more girly and perfect? (The answer is, ahem, no!) This collection is being discontinued, so snap one up while they are still available.

For these reasons, I, Porcelain, declare this a Design Boner.

No comments: