Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hello, I'm Carlos.

Carlos Night Light, designed by Kathleen Walsh, available at SHOW

Unbelievably, I just "won" this night light from Apartment Therapy's Gift Bag! Every weekday (until December 22nd), this inspirational website is gifting super fun merchandise to their loyal readers. If you spy something you covet, simply send in an email with your contact information and (optional) a photo of your dwelling. That's so apartmenttheraputic, isn't it? Not only do you have the chance to walk away with some special design treat, but you also get to show off your own design talents! Although I would probably never have purchased an illuminating porcelain Chihuahua with an ear infection, I know he will soon become one of my favorite things!

Thanks, Apartment Therapy!

No comments: