Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I see monkeys!

Yesterday I scoured the web looking for lamps. I checked out the selection at Z Gallerie and nothing really screamed out at me, until the very last page where I found this lamp...

Bell Hop Monkey Lamp, at Z Gallerie

I know I've seen this ridiculous, insane monkey lamp before, but where? Then it hit me, it was at Mode, probably one of the craziest stores I've ever been to.


If you're lucky it might still be there and it would definitely cost less than $80! Let us know if you go dig it out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poeple at Z Galleries are total Pricks..to both suppliers and customers..

Cardboard said...

Well then, all the better reason to stick it to 'em! All I really know about Z Gallerie is that my friend once bought drapes there and the price tag came to about $500. That's a whole lotta drape!

Katie said...

Whoa whoa whoa! Those are some strong words anon! Want to explain your hatred towards Z Gallerie? Or do you just really hate this lamp?

Anonymous said...

I bought a mirrored buffet from Z Gallerie, and two of the drawer fronts broke upon assembly (by the delivery/assembly guys). They replaced the entire piece within a week and were very helpful!

Katie said...

Thanks anon#2! Good to know.

If you are going to slag on a company or person, please back up your statements. Sure we've all had crappy experiences at various stores, but let's not throw around overarching statements like anon#1!

Anonymous said...

hey, where is this Mode store at (complete address and Phone #)? I think that the Bell Boy Monkey Lamp is definatly cool

Anonymous said...

It's 3 years later and I can tell anonymous that I have that lamp, I'm sure it's not the same one, but I'm selling it. Still interest?

Anonymous said...

I know that this is a long time after the last comment but just wondering if anyone knows where i can get one of these in melbourne?